Thursday, August 18, 2022

Maddie Anderson - Maddie Made Pottery

The work of potter Maddie Anderson is marked under the name Maddie Made Pottery.

Maddie's webpage and Instagram feed as well as Etsy shop are all ways to contact her directly. Her business Facebook page indicates:

Hi there

I don’t think I’ve really introduced myself on here and I wanted you guys to get to know me a bit better!

My name is Maddie Anderson and I’m a ceramic artist from Prince Edward Island. I first touched clay when I was nine years old at Village Pottery (swipe for that throw back). But it wasn’t till about seven years ago that I started taking lessons and thanks to my amazing teacher @peipotterscove I’ve been practicing ever since. 

About a year ago I really decided to give this whole pottery thing a 100%. I got a job as a potter at Village Pottery (yes, the same place I first tried pottery all those years ago) and started attending the New Brunswick College of Craft and Design! And in about a week I’ll be studying ceramics full time for the next two years! 

I’ll be forever grateful that I discovered ceramics. A little piece of me goes into every single piece I make and I hope that shines through.

Thanks to each and every single one of you for following along and supporting me.


 The pottery she produces at Village Pottery in New London, PEI is signed with Village Pottery as well as her initials MA, the year and PEI.






No comments:

Jaiden Carragher Pottery, PEI

Jaiden Carragher has the following accounts for her pottery work: Instagram account - The Spacey Artist Facebook account - The Spacey Artist...