Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Ebb And Flow Pottery - Canavoy, PEI

 Ebb And Flow Pottery is the studio name of Briege B. Gunn who is located on MacEwens Creek Rd. in Canavoy, PEI

Tel: (902) 218-5278

ebbandflowpei@gmail.com

The Facebook page and Instagram feed are additional means of contact.


The potters mark is a circular seal at the base of mug handles or elsewhere on other pieces. The owner indicated on November 4, 2021 on Facebook that the reason for the seal relates to several personal things as well as identifying the company's work:

Customers often ask me about my “red seal”. The seal means two things. Number one, it’s the seal that I’ve been using on my fine art paintings for the last 13 years, so if you can’t afford an original painting or Wool Art piece, you can still get my artwork in the form of pottery at an affordable price with my red seal. The seal also symbolizes my family lineage in pottery. My family line in pottery goes back 400 years in Ireland, so the red seal is also a sign of genuine craftsmanship that flows through many generations in my bloodline.



 




No comments:

Jaiden Carragher Pottery, PEI

Jaiden Carragher has the following accounts for her pottery work: Instagram account - The Spacey Artist Facebook account - The Spacey Artist...