Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Haley Potter Pottery - Haley Cole

 Operating under the name Haley Potter the pottery studio of Haley Cole is located in Bonshaw, PEI.

Her Instagram feed, and Facebook page as well as her Etsy Store are methods of contacting her directly.

On Nov 24, 2023 Haley indicated on Facebook/Instagram -- "I’ve been keeping a secret…. I’m opening a community pottery studio in Canmore, Alberta. 

This was a hard decision to leave PEI, but I know the Canmore community will support me as much as PEI did. I’m overjoyed about my new studio space and can’t wait to begin this new adventure! Feel free to follow along (I will still be posting my work on @haleypotter.pei but studio updates on @haleypotterstudio) 


 Her potters mark is a signature Haley Potter and the year.


No comments:

Jaiden Carragher Pottery, PEI

Jaiden Carragher has the following accounts for her pottery work: Instagram account - The Spacey Artist Facebook account - The Spacey Artist...