Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Bethany Galbraith -- Village Pottery

 


This short interview was published by Village Pottery in New London, PEI on both Instagram and Facebook in August 2022.

Bethany Galbraith is one of our newest potters to join the Village Pottery team after graduating from @nbccdlive. Let’s get to know her with a short Q&A: 

Where are you from?

- I'm originally from Ontario. 

How’d you get into pottery?

-I got into pottery when I attended the New Brunswick College of Craft and Design and chose to specialize in ceramics. 

What’s your favorite thing to make?

- Mugs are my favourite thing to make. 

What do you enjoy doing in your free time?

- In my free time I enjoy reading, watercolour painting, and taking walks on the beach. 

 Bethany Galbraith's potter work currently (2022) is signed with Village Pottery and her initials BG as well as PEI and the year.






No comments:

Jaiden Carragher Pottery, PEI

Jaiden Carragher has the following accounts for her pottery work: Instagram account - The Spacey Artist Facebook account - The Spacey Artist...